[kj] The Lightbringer (Answers and ANSWERS)

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 19:40:03 EDT 2006

Maybe I'm missing out (since I don't read the 100000000s of emails that  come in on this list everyday), but isn't Peter more so referring to  what Jaz's lyrics mean than Peter's own beliefs?

Djehuti111 <djehuti111 at yahoo.com> wrote:
   The thing that you seem to refuse to take into
account (which I find interesting) is that the
"concept" of "Aliens" are more plausible for you than
that of "Lucifer" of Satan"!?!
 Isn't one imaginary "scapegoat" just as good as
another?

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists