[kj] Set-List

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 06:28:54 EDT 2006

I'd drop everything from KJ1 and put in lots of WTF and Revs stuff instead.

6 from Hosannas is a good idea.  not that I care much for the album, but they do need to promote the thing.  Only problem is 6 HFTBOH tracks would last an entire set.

3 from KJ2003 seems about right.  Although I'd happily have none.

I'd take Savage Freedom and Democracy but anything else off of Democracy would be nice for a change.

bored of Pandemonium tracks being played live.  I never need to hear Communion or Pand ever again.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote: Everything from the 80's should be thrown out, the set-list should consist
of songs from Extremities onwards.
   The set list should consist of :
6 from Hosannas
3 from KJ 2003
3 from Extremities
1 from Democracy
And a few never played much before oldies for encores.
  Everything from the first few albums should have been banished to history
years and years ago.
   FLIGHTBRINGER

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree