[kj] Iron Maiden

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Thu Aug 24 09:09:50 EDT 2006

> Iron of the Beast? I suppose even Beasts need smartly-pressed chinos. I
> cannot see the point of Iron Maiden. I just can't connect with that shrill
> falsetto nonsense. All sounds like Saxon to me, and I always thought that
> spandex trousers on brickies from Solihull were something of a faux pas.

yuo're probably right - I suspect if I hadn't been into that stuff in my
formative
teenage years I'd feel the same. Saxon, however were always shite.....

>Rob Halford coming out was a surprise, though.

really ?? all that tight leather and the hatss ???? I wasn't......
fair play to him - anyway he's one of the greatest is Rob
and his voice is better than ever

> Had someone in the back of my cab* extolling the virtues of Mr Lee Roth's
> Diamond Dave abomination. Where do you start?

yuk !

> Will admit to an extensive King Crimson collection,

me too :o)
and Gong, and Hawkwind

Peter