[kj] R.I.P. James Brown - Is this allowed?

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 16:58:55 EST 2006

yeh..and i got a fucking pain in the ass because here
in the second cuba this fucking communist chavez wont
the fucking elections again..someone in the list with
a gun to come here to kill this pìece of shit???

Maurice in the second cuba

--- Mike Cooper <mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk>

=== message truncated ===