[kj] [OT] Weather goes crazy, nature goes ... Rod the rod

Raymon Duke fish_59 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Dec 30 19:09:19 EST 2006

why wast your time sending a mess to some one you dont know.about something
stupid like rod stuart?.this is suposed to be about KILLING JOKE.whats the
matter with you?.you can't be that lonely to go on sites you dont know?,&
mention artist's? so far removed from the realworld like rod stewart.(this
is from fish-all things kj?).