[kj] OT US Sisters tour

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:59:59 EST 2006

It's pretty wierd they've not released any music in 15 or so years. I do
remember, and this is going back a few years, compiling a live cd of all the
songs they've done since Vision Thing in 91/92, but never released.

Some great stuff - "War On Drugs" in particular stomped along nicely.
"Summer" was also pretty sweet. About 9 songs in all - a not bad album, if
he'd bother to record and release it.

T.