[kj] OT: Is Wattie From Exploited part of the NF?

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:24:34 EST 2006

Saying that they did have a large portion of their oi! following who
were in then the newly formed BNP. I was part of a group that had to
set up a security cordon round Crass after they were attacked in Perth
circa 82 and threatened the following day at Penicuik (edinburgh).

The old Underground club was a right mix of the punk scene. Did you
ever go there?

--
Pat

For the discovery of truth there is no path…