[kj] OT: Editors

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:49:33 EST 2006

They did for me.
i recall the day we heard that Curtis had died and being in my mates house
and we were stunned by the news.
Then in the last few years i found it hard to listen to them but now they
get regular plays on the little white box, which while turned off for take
off the other evening resulted in me pissing off she who must be obeyed by
mimicking the bass line vocally of Shes Lost Control.
I suppose i prefer the New Order versions now with the higher quality of
recorded sound we can achieve.