[kj] OT: Editors/Interpol

rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 04:55:49 EST 2006

I hope they're not 'gash' (?) for you as well....I regret bringing the
bleedin Editors to this list, I was just listening to them while eating my
superb chilli (email me off list for recipe) and Argentine Merlot on
Saturday night coz there was shit all on the telly - now I feel responsible
for Ade and Chris having a coronary, Alex ringing his libel lawyer and you
making threats :), (I'm happy to do you a copy).......I'm bloody desperate
to hear some new music and at 46 don't mind if a teenage clone of Ian Curtis
appears on the charts - it beats 99% of anything there at the in the last 10
years - besides he's more McCulloch than Curtis and it's closer (!!) to
Heaven Up Here than errr Closer.........

I was also into Can's Tago Mago on the weekend - awesome, I promise you.....

Horbag in sunny London