[kj] The Internet killed the Killing Joke myth

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:18:46 EST 2006

Well they had their own newsletter many years ago, which gave similar
information without the baggage of bullshit the internet also brings.
i guess I, at least, never saw them as anything other than a band that
was significant to my tastes and to whom i had an affinity that was
born out of early KJ experiences.
Any myth was self perpetuated in my opinion. You think jaz ran off to
iceland for peas or for real?

--
Pat

For the discovery of truth there is no path…