[kj] valedictory? dregs

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 17:56:49 EST 2006

that's a tough one to put in words. I actually think there is a theme to
Dregs and it's not just a load of nonsense. Listen to it in context with
the rest of that side of Revelations, particularly from Land Of...
onwards. There's a swipe at all things showbiz award/ party type thing,
but to explain it could well kill it. Like any good joke...

Someone used to use a great signature on here..."analysis is paralysis"..