[kj] OT In my neighbourhood this week

F Luke fluke_839 at fsmail.net
Wed Jan 25 20:07:46 EST 2006

Well it depends on what you mean by "seeing".If you just see her walking past then no that doesnt count. But if you are giving her a jolly good tubthumping on a regular basis then yes, that would be quite impressive.
   I was wondering how Jaz filled out his de-embarkation (!!)card on his flight to Iceland. Where you have to fill out the form with the question: What is your  Reason for entering Iceland? A,Holiday. B, Business. C. Visiting family. D, Transfer. Did he have to get a special form with a E,*Fleeing the apocalypse* option. And I would hate to be stuck behing Jaz in the immigration queue, where he is trying to explain why he hasnt got and doesnt need a return ticket. He probably could nt face the same immigration people on his departure a few weeks later and deicided to get a boat home instead

Message Received: Jan 25 2006, 10:32 PM