[kj] Weather goes Crazy

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 22 09:18:57 EDT 2006

Weather in the UK is turning Tropical . We are getting the same weather pattens as Asian monsoon countries .
   Dry, mild winters followed by hot , wet summers . Where the heat and humidity builds and builds until it becomes unbearable and then just when you begin to start to melt the  torrential down pour begins and washes away all the impurities . Contradictions and predictions abound, I dont believe that we can turn it around.
...............My life..........I been waiting...........for this moment..................

Steve DIY