[kj] Top Gear

Richard's email richard at phipps48.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 07:22:18 EDT 2006

"F*ck me thats Killing Joke!!!!!" And promptly lept to my feet air guitaring away, set me off on one, wife looked up from her book briefly and acknowledged that it is good music for this type of thing!!!!!!!!!!
Should have set it to the Manbo though really, never seen KJ as a 207 sort of a group! ;o)
So who at the Beeb is the closet KJ fan - especialy as they actually over played from the new album
What a revelation anyway's, good way to finish off the w/e.  Consequently HFTBOH went in the car CD this morning on the way in, just had to be done really.
L8rs,
Phippsy

Message Received: Jul 24 2006, 11:43 AM