[kj] Camden Gathering

Richard's email richard at phipps48.freeserve.co.uk
Wed May 3 08:45:09 EDT 2006

V glad 2 hear about Oxford - weird I couldn't make that gig as I am a local (Witney based boy me Rob, think I saw you guys at one of the pubs there bout 2 - 3 years ago, when I was v drunk and kept asking/annoying mu mate abut your links with KJ, think I kinda liked your stuff.....I think)
Will b there 2 morrow with me mate Mark, still got me tickets - from the farce of the cancelled/rescheduled gig scenario I will be smoking a stoggy and me mates 6' 2" and 20 stone :o)

Probably put ourselves in the drinking establishment opposite and look forward to acknowleding you all then down the front for what I hope wil lbe a thoroughly good evening for all - wot time are doors opening?
Lets all have an excellent evening and take care.
L8rs
Phippsy

Message Received: May 03 2006, 01:34 PM