[kj] (OT) Brian James w/ The Damned One-Off Gig in London

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Mon May 15 05:06:59 EDT 2006

Very confusing this....how do Scabies/James tour as Damned when
Vanian/Sensible have been driving the band for years? July 6 sounds good
tho'....I was at the SBE 2003 gig (became a DVD) but arrived during the
support act but didn't ask anybody who they were as all they were
playing was Damned covers!! Maybe roadies.....

Have been away for a while, passions are running high on the list at the
moment!

horbag