[kj] Killingly amazed

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:00:39 EST 2006

Hi Lennonka

That's a good summing up. I know exactly what you mean. I was initially
stunned by Wardance when it first came out, but after that as I got to hear
more songs, part of me looked down on the apparent simplicity of the music
as I had been into much more complex music before, but another part of me
thrilled to the music and I kept coming back for more, had a revelation when
I saw them live and became somewhat obsessed. I still am.

There is indeed nothing like Killing Joke.

How long ago did you make your discovery?

Si