[kj] Jaz's subtle restoration

Autumn Diaz amphet at umich.edu
Sun Nov 19 00:32:34 EST 2006

I'd like to cast my vote *for* that "semi-paranoid alcoholic" growl
(well-put, Greg ;-). It's a big part of the draw for me, why I'm
still interested in what he says next, even when the words become
repetitive... He did have a lovely singing voice once upon a time,
but "The House That Pain Built" just wouldn't work as well had he
used it.