[kj] Killing Joke are dead

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 2 12:40:32 EDT 2006

So why do the archives only start at May 2003?
Maybe the Gathering started afresh in the anticipation of my arrival?
Maybe you started from the beginning, just like they did 2006 years ago?
I'm here to rid the World of miscreants and expose false prophets
Maybe I am the Messiah ...........................................Someones
got to be.
You must all write about me when I ve gone