[kj] (OT) Very very bad music . .

Giorgio Tebaldi gftebaldi at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 17 12:36:14 EDT 2006

Speaking of "Exorcist" - how do I get this fiendish tune out of my head?!?!? By far the worst I've ever heard. This beats even Meat Loaf and Céline Dion. Outch!

The Exorcist <killingjoke at speakeasy.net> schrieb:  Funny!!!?????

More like BRUTAL!

I'm here working at a client when I put this on.
Bad bad idea!!!!

But I do agree with one thing.
Speechless...