[kj] 1000 Suns and the 8-Rayed Star

Kyle Fite kylefite at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 23:22:48 EDT 2006

Hello All!

  This is my first post here at Gathering and I'm going to jump in with a question!

  I'm trying to locate any information regarding a certain 4 (8) pointed star design that was included in the original sleeve for the album 1000 Suns. Apparently, certain versions of the album came with a sticker displaying the same image.

  Does anyone know if this simple design had any specific reference to any pre-existing sigil or bit of iconography-or was it simply something "general" graphically designed for this "particular" album?

  I'd be grateful to know anything of the origins of this!

  Thanks!

  Kyle

    gorilla spanker <Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au> wrote:

--- pmdavies at gmail.com wrote:

if it wasnt for mixes like this, i'd do the same