[kj] Kill Everyone Now!

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 04:29:44 EDT 2007

Zine had an interview with Nomeansno

Nein, es ist nicht...

Neubauten gig in Nottingham tonight cancelled due to
low ticket sales and venue lameness, just in case
anyone was planning to go...

--- Leigh Newton <angrytomhanks at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Pleeeease! Pleeeease! Kill EVERYONE now!?!?!

> Kill Everyone Now is the song. The LP is Why Do They

> Call Me Mr. Happy? Awesome album at that. I was just

> listening to their latest - All Roads Lead To

> Ausfhart earlier today. Those old fogies can still

> rock.

> Leigh

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!