[kj] Neon Hearts 7", featuring Raven of KJ

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 19:58:37 EDT 2007

I have always said I wished someone would release X-Ray Spex's
_Germ-Free Adolescents_ in a new mix where the sax is taken OUT. But
given that Lara Logic was/is such a big part of that band's legacy &
character, I doubt it would happen -- someone should bootleg a copy like
this, though, or something. The sax on this Neon Hearts 7" isn't too
obtrusive, though.

-Oliver