[kj] Trax with Good Sax (was Neon Hearts 7", featuring Raven of KJ)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 20:39:38 EDT 2007

Trax with bad sax:

* Bauhaus - "Poison Pen" (and I write this as a Bauhaus fan -- I just
could never get into this song, and the fact it featured a saxophone the
way it does didn't help)

* Tim Cappello - "I Still Believe" (Lost Boys soundtrack - when I was a
young teen Lost Boys was the shit and this musical number, with a burly
muscular dude playing sax for the film, for some reason some of my
friends thought was cool; I hated it)

-Oliver