[kj] OT: CIA World fact book

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 11:02:31 EDT 2007

Wooo! Oregon! That's where I grew up! Last time I was there I saw a giant black bear in my backyard...

Fat-P., two things:

1. We refer to ourselves as "Oregonians" not "Oregonos". Oregonos would be a great name for a cookie though...
2. I will definitely mention your population exchange program to a few people when I go home to Oregon for Christmas. I think we can make it happen.

Adam