[kj] OT: "Punk's Not Dead" documentary

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:08:09 EDT 2007

Ugghhhh

I was stoked about the American Hardcore movie but now I'm burned out.

I won't even comment. I'll see it (probably on DVD, not video). It looksk
like it at least has some interesting people in it (Subhumans, Adicts, UK
Subs) that got overlooked in all of the other bigger movies.

Jerry A. had a quote on their last record ...

"Remember that punks are the old farts of today and old farts stink the
worst."

Chris