[kj] OT: Tony Wilson RIP (scandal)

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Tue Aug 14 17:32:04 EDT 2007

"America went to war on the premis of regime change."
Dont you think that a regime change was a good thing?
Considering that Saddam was responsible for waging war against Iran , an eight year war that cost over a Million lives , he was also responsible to the invasion and pillage of Kuwait as well as terrorising his own Countrymen for thirty years , using murder, torcher and gassing to dominate his own people. He was an evil fascistic dictator who also supported World terrorism.........................Dont you think that a regime change was for the common good?

Message Received: Aug 14 2007, 11:32 AM