[kj] ot e-bay/ banking/hacking

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:06:29 EDT 2007

i dont use e-bay, paul wady , quite a few other gatherers do,anyway,ive got
tabs--info on a few who have tried to hack my account,not e-bay,somewhere
else--not saying where ok anyway,they did not do much damage or nothing
that i could not put right ;-)) also.........
peoples thoughts on------ on-line banking/e-bay/and hackers,just how clever
are they?

as for internet banking/shopping--i dont need to do it,so i dont,when it
becomes the only way/option possible in the world to obtain things,purchase
things,access your cash,or to have your bank accounts,then i will follow
suite,and by then --years into the future,the securaty will be so air tight
on-line,that i will be totally safe to do so!!