[kj] Quiet? How long here & why

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Sun Aug 19 02:05:25 EDT 2007

nov 2002 signed on to gathering list also was on jesters kj site chat room non stop
for a few years.first heard kj birds of a feather single on college radio 1983,had
some evil swing and catchy hooks could'nt forget it,and got curious for more so
picked up revelations as my first full listen,still my fave record.
now i wear a diaper most of the time,and remember the old days when i was once
young,haha.Cliff