[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 07:53:21 EDT 2007

Cptn,

The Yellow Submarine and Aspergers inside..Autistic labours will never know what they are doing...Perhaps we will need paint many many more submarines...I have to ask Germans to keep old ones, because I am not destroying it anymore...

Ltn

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote:
Yes Lieutenant , all these Countries that had Communism forced upon them have now embraced Capitalism . These Countries have realised it , but when will the minority of people left in the West realise that Communism is unworkable , oppressive and dehumanises the population .
The people who believe in Communism are idealist who lack rational thought.

Cptn

Message Received: Aug 27 2007, 12:24 PM