[kj] O/T Sparks 21 gigs

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 1 11:25:02 EST 2007

So let me get this straight- Simon Hinkler is showing
up for 3-4 songs, while Thwaite is handling the others
on his own?

Has Thwaite been a constant member? I seem to recall
him being on Masque, but did he end up leaving and
coming back?

As four the 'first four albums'- I take it that's
God's Own Medicine, Children, Grains of Sand and that
compilation of early stuff (sorry can't remember the
title)? Masque was actually their fourth album, but
since that only had one good song on it (Who Will Love
Me Tomorrow, written with that idiot from the Wonder
Stuff, IIRC), I can't see the point in resurrecting
it. It's got some KJ interest because Jaz provided
some strings for it, but when I asked him about it, he
didn't remember it. Mind you, I wouldn't admit to
playing on Masque either...

Jim.

now!<http://www.windowslive.com/connect.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_newways_112007>

http://www.flipsidemovies.com