[kj] hi bongo-- inside exremities and no way out(2006)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 07:36:30 EST 2007

cheers bongo,

(that name doesnt ring a bell,but then again,i am forgetful of names,so its
proberly correct,knew the direction though to get the.....)

yeah,i remember it not beeing to flash,all the goods are mainly stocked in
cardboard boxes,staff real helpful and friendly,it kinda had that 70s
feeling to it,you know,where the staff are human,as opposed to main
stream,where i find them in say major labled c.d shops as totally arrogant
and robotic,right up there own asses ;-D)))))))

sure they also sell also dvds/mags/books,i was finding stuff there that i
could not find in europe ;-D

did not realise it was on--line,so it may help olly and anyone else after
all ;-)

melinda