[kj] The Gathering 2007 - Consideration - What if...

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Thu Feb 8 08:45:32 EST 2007

Yes, I had the same idea.
But no-one listens to me, do they?

4EVERYONE:
Let me prove what I can do and that I deserve trust.
Just a chance.
I am not begging, just kindly asking to get it.

Lenn

> Od: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com

> Komu: gathering at misera.net

> Datum: 07.02.2007 14:09

> Předmět: Re: [kj] The Gathering 2007 - Consideration - What if...

>i voted for prague also, btw or amsterdam,for reasons mention by debs and

lennarka,also of praticality concerning location some gatherers-- these 2
places,so much more fun/exciting in almost every way ;-D any chance of a
re-vote or proof that london did win it....?

>melinda

>>From: TheGatheringGerm at aol.com

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>>To: gathering at misera.net

>>Subject: Re: [kj] The Gathering 2007 - Consideration - What if...

>>Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 15:27:06 EST

>>I vote for Prague because of this reasons:

>>- never been to

>>- the band loves that City

>>- I want to see that wonderful place they often speak about

>>- the hotel, the food and not to forget the beer is more cheaper than in

>>London

>>Debs

>>In einer eMail vom 06.02.2007 21:10:15 Westeuropäische Normalzeit

schreibt

>>svoje.ja at centrum.cz:

>>Aha, yes, I like London very much and I was looking forward to coming

>there.

>>But, aha!

>>I am only a poor student and I don't have money.

>>If I will save some money for the Gathering and make this expensive

trip >to

>>Britain... fucking Hell, is it only for one or three evenings?!

>>Is this worth of going there?

>>I will better stay at home and laugh at my material poverty.

>>I was looking forward to meet the phantastic people which I met here

and >on

>>the Gathering.

>>But what? They don't want to pick their ass and visit the marvellous

>>alchemic Prague instead of sitting in a pub which they already know so

>well?

>>I am not from Prague - the way from Brno to Prague is 2 hours by bus

for >me.

>>This is financially managable.

>>And also the beer!

>>Fucking Hell, do you know that the beer is the cheapest here?

>>Why to go to London where the beer is three or four times more

expensive?

>>I could invite two or three for one beer if we were gathering in

Prague!

>>I also don't understand that the London won - where is a proof that

more

>>people voted for London?

>>I saw more votes for Prague, you didn't?

>>ARE YOU RECEIVING?

>>Will YOU give me possibilities to come to London when I don't have

these

>>possibilities?

>>Consider once again...

>>Yours

>>Lennonka

>>PS. What if I find out a way for you to come to Prague for the

Gathering

>>with as small expenses as possible?

>>There's still a lot of time and I AM able to do this for you, my

friends.

>>(Please, still have on your minds that I also have other things to

do...)

http://ideas.live.com