[kj] KJ tours, the "book", etc.

LONESTYLE at AOL.COM LONESTYLE at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 15 21:19:32 EST 2007

I have to agee with Alex. Ever since I have been on The Gathering for these
years now we heard KJ rumors about them touring the states. I would not hold
my breath on Jaz for he says one thing and then things completely turn out
different. I have heard that KJ are going to tour this year from a good source
but I would just wait until it is written in blood.

The Good, The Bad & The Queen are not bad. But Carbon Silcon is the shit!
Great tunes and great lyrics!

Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 2/15/2007 5:48:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,