[kj] plastichead problems

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:03:53 EST 2007

Same thing happened to me... the MD sent an email, I replied and got
no response... later I got a random email saying to try again... I
registered on the site and did what I was told to do... this time
around I got a confirmation email and I am still waiting to see if my
order was shipped.

What is HMV?