[kj] OT Weather/birds

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 17:36:14 EST 2007

we want a photo of that jo ;-D))))) you poor thing ;-( its bloody freezing
out there now at night -0

tonight,so get out those unflattering thermals and think of fire to keep you
warm,the next time you take dogs out for a peee ;-0

do know how you feel,as my sister has just aquired two boxer dog pups and is
filling me in with these details on a regular basis--she would sympathise
with that ritual with puppys and middle of night, out side loo escapes ;-D

melinda ps great pic of jaz--thanks ;-)