[kj] Vinyl

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 11 12:55:49 EDT 2007

I guess this depends on what kind of music you're interested in. I have
zero interest in rave and couldn't tell you a thing about it. Mostly I
like hardcore/punk and pretty much any band worth its salt in that genre
makes releases on vinyl; for ex. Austin punk label Hardcore Holocaust:
http://www.hardcoreholocaust.com -- or Prank records:
http://www.prankrecords.com, just two among many I can think of. The
older labels like Dischord and Touch & Go, which have moved away from
punk, also still release in vinyl, and always have.

-Oliver