[kj] OT: Jungian dream analysis

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 09:14:40 EDT 2007

I once woke from a dream when the disconnected phone
rang 3 times.

This was just before the 2003 KJ tour and I leapt from
the bed screaming, "Asteroid!" and answered the phone.

What I heard was most odd.

--- folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Weird indeed, pigeon boy! ;)

> You're lucky it wasn't an Eagle!!

> >From: uncle benny's magical bra & liquorice factory

> <fatpotanga at gmail.com>

> (the

> >band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

> >To: The Gathering <gathering at misera.net>

> >Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Jungian dream analysis

> >Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:14:12 +0100

> >Excellent!

> >A very good point.

> >W at nker indeed. I wouldn't let him in your dreams

> again if he's going to

> >misbehave & take advantage like that.

> >Slightly related. but not remotely, I had a weird

> dream/waking thing once.

> >I got woken at 6.am by this tapping sound - y'know

> those noises you become

> >aware of while you're still asleep that drag you

> reluctantly to the land of

> >the living.

> >I had this horrendous pain behind my left eye -

> really making me squint &

> >hold the side of my head & there's this bloody

> 'tap-tap-tap' sound coming

> >from outside the window.

> >So I get up, open the curtain & there on the ledge

> is a pigeon pecking the

> >left eye of it's dead chick that had obviously

> fallen out of the nest.

> >The pigeon flew off & the pain immediately went.

> >Weird huh?

> Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play

> Chicktionary!

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2

INTERZONE
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

RTX, Kristin Hersh, Githead, Shellac, Michael Gira & the Dirty Three interviewed here:
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com

Polysics interviewed here:
http://www.cultcargo.net