[kj] DVD of KJ videos like "Eighties," "New Day"

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 18:33:49 EDT 2007

A DVD of cleaned up, good quality videos of Killing Joke videos for
songs like "Eighties," "A New Day," and other stuff like "Seeing Red,"
needs to be made. This sort of DVD was one of the first things I looked
for when I was looking for Killing JOke DVD material, and instead got
the XXV Gathering disc, which is actually very good. But a DVD video
collection proper would be great.

I know I've seen such a DVD project mentioned on here somewhere before.
Padding the DVD out with clips of live performances -- or perhaps the
entire Tube live performance! -- would be great.

Is there any footage of KJ playing the 1980 TRafalgar Square CND rally?

-Oliver