[kj] O/T HELP! GatheringAdviceBureau -

Jerry Butson jerry at fleamusic.com
Tue Jul 24 06:12:37 EDT 2007

Moss lives on a hill looking down on all he surveys...at live at the bottom
of a hill that thoughtfully deposits all the water it collects in a playing
field at the end of my garden which then overflows and turns the road into a
water slalom flooding my drive and all my neighbours. Thankfully the water
just lapped at my door, any higher and I'd have been forced to assume the
role of a human sand bag.

Thankfully I live far enough from the Thames for that not to be a threat but
was caught in the same situation as Rob, cut off from home by two flooded
roads and making a wide detour. Thanks for your concern, and me just out of
hospital too...