[kj] KJ "Love Like Blood" video for d/l

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 19:39:14 EDT 2007

There used to be really easy-to-use tools out there but just as software
developers crank them out, Google finds out about them, and they don't
last too long before Google inserts some code into their site that makes
the YouTube video ripper in question useless. Maybe the one you're
mentioning will somehow circumvent YouTube's continuous vigilance
against folks getting their vids.

http://stinkbot.com/Tubesock/ <-- TubeSock is one app also that may
or may not still work.

Of course, most KJ vids on YouTube are less than ideal quality. :/ I
personally hate folks that record from their cellphone, like 100 hundred
feet away while being jostled by the crowd. We need that official,
crystal clear DVD of all KJ vids, guys! And with The Tube performance on
it, at least!

-Oliver