[kj] Likes and dislikes

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:26:55 EDT 2007

When I spoke with Youth in 94 he seemed appalled at how bad Extremities
sounded. He may have even used the word "unlistenable", although he did
admire the return to form both in spirit and in lyric that it represented.

And Wayne, they did play Hosannas, Majestic, and Gratitude, with Implosion
(if I remember correctly) being either soundchecked or on a setlist at some
point, but never played.

T.