[kj] Shot in the dark question for any fans of "martial pop, " "military ...

NoGGer4228 at aol.com NoGGer4228 at aol.com
Mon May 7 16:44:09 EDT 2007

I remember the theme tune to 633 Squadron as NMA intro music

sneakypete at uwclub.net writes:

that’ll be ‘Inheritance’
Vagabonds could also qualify in this category, couldn’t it ?
back in the early days when they opened with ‘Christian Militia’ didn’t
they
used to come marching onto the stage to a military drum beat too ?
sadly the only other song I can think of right now is one by the Scorpions
from their Blackout album, which I no longer have so can’t give the title
Peter