[kj] Quick Poll - best film of 07

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 12:41:35 EDT 2007

1. Control? - hopefully it will be shown in more US/European cities before it will be released on DVD. I admit, my eyes were bright and teary at the performance of "Dead Souls".
2. This is England
3. The wind that shakes the barley. I saw that in March.

Me and LB are going to see the doc on Joe Strummer today.