[kj] Strange events

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 10:22:02 EST 2007

perhaps though effects with time might occur now even
thought the cause is in the future?

better call Dr Who before we all get exterminated!

--- Brian Whitehead <bawhitehead at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's been put back...

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6237550.stm

> Brian.

> On 07/11/2007, Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>

> wrote:

> > Has that started yet? I remember reading something

> you initially posted on

> > that (based on a chat with Gen P_O) and being

> completely

> > fascinated/horrified.

> > Alex in NYC

=== message truncated ===>

INTERZONE
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

RTX, Kristin Hersh, Githead, Shellac, Michael Gira & the Dirty Three interviewed here:
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com

Polysics interviewed here:
http://www.cultcargo.net