[kj] Someone mentioned something about a tribute album...

xnvol2006 at aol.com xnvol2006 at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 18:51:11 EDT 2007

I just recorded a version of "A New Day", one of my favourite of Paul's performances from the early years of Killing Joke.? If anyone else is into putting one together or coming up with tracks for one, let me know your progress.? I think it's a little soon to rush one out, but I'd love to honour Paul with this tribute.

Just let me know, and condolensces and peace to you all on the gathering list.?

Christian