[kj] geneva wednesday.

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 28 19:03:24 EDT 2007

Right, ok. I'll take this one.

I'm going to get flowers when I'm there. Dan and Lois are helping me to
find a good florist. The flowers that I'm looking for are poppies, lilies;
tiger and yellow and black roses dressed in ivy. I'm not bothered about
contributions - donate to the PDSA if you feel the need. Just PM me your
individual messages and I'll be honoured to attach them.

jo