[kj] Question 15

Flight Bringer ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Mon Sep 17 14:14:53 EDT 2007

Well Per, if you would like to address me personally , then I would prefer it if you would send any grievances to me directly and not on a public mailing list , but as you addressed me on a public forum, then I feel that I'm obliged to reply on the same forum .
OK: I didnt reply to myself , I wrote the original post and then wanted to add some more to it , if you re read the posts, I'm sure that this will become apparent . It was a "P.S." , rather than a reply.
I changed E-mail addresses because the ssssssssssssssssfsm one was running too slow and only had a limited in box capacity and so I switched back to this one . And my hotmail account changed at the week end and it has now only allowed me to send mails from other accounts
There was nothing sinister or devious about it , and you really should nt take an interest in such trivial things

From: Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.comDate: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:00:15 +0200To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Question 15I don't understand you, Pete.

a) Why reply to your own posts (Unless "Flight Bringer" and "Mister Black" share the same e-mail address)?
b) Why use different aliases - are you ashamed of your own name? By now, most Gatherers can spot your mails...

This is not a whinge, just curious. I don't mind if you call yourself "Miss White", "Fart Ringer", "His Holiness", or whatever that you come up with.

/Per

From: Flight Bringer <ssssssssss at fsmail.net>Sent: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 8.30pmSubject: Re: [kj] Question 15
Having time on ones hand is a luxury that many people cannot afford , and what is more sadder , sitting at home watching Jamie Oliver cook food or interacting with other people on the net , even if those people do think that you're a cnut ? :)

From: ssssssssss at fsmail.netTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:36:21 +0200Subject: [kj] Question 15My contribution to the Gathering far outweighs any minuses that I bought to the Gathering , so shut the fuck up with all your whinging .