[kj] OT: why I hate cats...

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 03:22:29 EDT 2008

On 09/04/2008, Jaye Royal <bloodstone3456 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> "It's coming kids. Enjoy other animals while they last because unless

> they can be used for commercial purposes this society doesn't want

> them."

> Actually, I think it is the other way around.....they can enjoy us before

> the next, superior derivation of homo sapien takes our place.

I'm not sure homo will be involved. We ceased evolving a while back
now. We've become an evolutionary dead end.

If animals do survive us, and bear in mind that there are people out
there deliberately trying to "conquer nature", then it won't be cats
that evolve to that position. They enjoy being parasites too much.
They'll just sit next to the fridge waiting for cockroaches to develop
opposable thumbs.