[kj] Satch sues Coldplay

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Mon Dec 8 18:43:48 EST 2008

Very funny story! Yeah, that is all I get from them......and I have TRIED to remember a song title but can't.

The most fascinating thing to me is this: What do you do when you play music at home with your significant other? Do you have separate listening rooms? It seems like music is a vital part of your life.> From: partyslammer at socal.rr.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:57:50 -0800> Subject: Re: [kj] Satch sues Coldplay> > "Bette Dillinger" wrote:> > Please someone explain the relevancy of Coldplay to me? Seriously, if > anyone loves them I would like to know. I have never met a big, small or > medium fan in person and I really don't know what makes them unique. I hear > the opening chords to a song and I just think of easy listening or > something. Dunno.> > ++++++++++> > I admit to liking a few of Coldplay's most well-know singles, especially > "Speed of Sound."> > However, a couple years back for our wedding anniversary, I thought getting > a pair of prime seats to Coldplay playing in Irvine for a night out with the > wife would be a good way to get her to see a concert (she won't go see > virtually any band I like) and seeing if this band was worth a shit live. > Big *FAIL* on both counts. Coldplay turned out to be one of the most boring > bands I've ever seen live, not to mention trying at every conceivable way to > ape U2. Plus, my wife absolutely hated them. It was really kinda funny how > badly I blew that evening.> > T.B. > > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering